HandsOnToys, Inc. was founded in March 1993 as a partnership between Andrew E. Farrar, Rustam T. Booz and Arthur M. Ganson. The company was established to bring innovative new products and inventions to the toy market with a focus on the design, development and marketing of imaginative toys which stimulate interactive play and learning. Toys which parents love their children to own and children love to play with.
The company develops their own toys and seeks new toy concepts from the design community. HandsOnToys, Inc. prototypes, tests and refines products and product packaging, then positions and markets them.
* Parents' Magazine Toy of the Year 2000
* Parents' Choice Silver Honor Winner 2000
* Canadian Toy Testing Council Three Star Rating (highest rating) 2000
Wiggly Giggly Ball:
* Good Housekeeping "Favorite Things", 2000
* Parents' Magazine Summer Fun Best Toy, 1998
* Working Mother Magazine Best Toy (ages 3-5), 1998